Keeping your music coming wherever you go is a need for most of us. Smartphones are great for listening to music, but what if you want to listen to music in your car as well? Or perhaps you want to take your tunes with you when you leave home? Wireless speakers can handle all that and more. There are lots of different wireless speaker systems on the market today. These work by connecting directly to your smartphone or another audio device via Bluetooth. This means they won’t eat up any speaker cords, freeing up more space in your home or car. In this blog post, we’ll explain how wireless speakers work and give you some helpful tips on how to connect JBL speakers to another device so that music can be streamed from one device to another wirelessly.
How To Connect JBL Speakers to Phone
- Start by pairing your wireless speaker to your phone or another device. To do this, open the Bluetooth settings on your phone and enter the pairing code for the speaker you’re connecting. You can find this in the manual that came with your system or online. Once paired, the JBL will be able to connect to your device via Bluetooth whenever you’re within range of it.
- Your speakers will automatically pair when they are turned on, but if you want to make sure they are connected you can go into the Bluetooth settings on both devices and ensure that they are in “paired mode” and also check that they are connected by looking at their names in the list of available devices.
- Now that you have paired your speakers with one another and have verified that they are connected, it’s time to stream music from one device to another wirelessly! To do this, just tap on a song or playlist on either system and enjoy playing music through both speakers simultaneously!
- If you want to play a different song on one of the speakers, just swipe up or down on the song you’d like to hear. You can also tap and hold on to the song to select it and then tap play at the top of the screen.
- If you’d like to pause or change the volume of your music, just use your finger to swipe up or down on your music player. To adjust the volume level, simply pinch and spread your fingers out as if you were playing a guitar chord. This will increase or decrease volume by one level at a time until you find a suitable setting for you!
- If you would like to skip forward or backward on a track, just double tap on the track with two fingers! This will skip forward through tracks or back through tracks that are already playing.
- To turn the music down or off, just swipe down on the Bluetooth button in the top left corner of your screen. You can also turn Bluetooth off completely by pulling it down from the top of your screen and selecting “Turn Off” from the list that appears.
- If you would like to change the volume level of a specific speaker, simply go into its settings page and adjust its volume!
How do wireless speakers work?
Bluetooth® is a short-range wireless technology designed to connect devices together over short distances. It is used in many different applications, from wireless earphones to wireless speakers and even wireless printers. Bluetooth can operate at several different frequencies, the most common of which are 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz. 2.4 GHz is the most popular frequency because it is less prone to interference than 5 GHz, which means that it can be used indoors without fear of getting dropped calls or other interference.
- Most wireless speakers use the 2.4 GHz frequency, but some do use 5 GHz. The main reason that you might want to use a wireless speaker that uses the 5 GHz frequency is that it has a longer range than 2.4 GHz. The range of a wireless speaker depends on many factors, including the size of the speaker and how far away you are from it. For example, a Bluetooth speaker with a diameter of 6 inches and one foot away will have roughly 3 feet of range.
- Most modern wireless speakers come with a built-in transmitter or transceiver that allows them to connect to other devices wirelessly via Bluetooth. This is all done automatically, so all you need to do is pair your device with the speaker and start streaming audio from your phone, tablet, or laptop to your new wireless speaker!
- Some wireless speakers don’t use a built-in transceiver. Instead, they connect to your audio device via Bluetooth but require a separate transmitter (a small device that plugs into your audio device) and a separate receiver (a small device that plugs into the wireless speaker). This can be useful if you want to use an old or outdated audio device with a new speaker. However, these devices often cost more than wireless speakers that have built-in transmitters.
- So how do you connect your audio device to your new wireless speaker? The easiest way is to use a Bluetooth adapter cable that allows you to connect one end of the cable directly to your audio device and another end of the cable directly to the wireless speaker. Some adapters have both male and female ends, which makes it easier for you to connect them together even if they aren’t designed for this purpose.
- There are also some alternative methods for connecting devices in this manner, including using an auxiliary cord or using an auxiliary port on your phone or tablet that allows Bluetooth communication between devices. You may be able to find these ports on some smartphones or tablets, but if not then you’ll need an adapter like the one shown below.
What are the different types of wireless speakers?
- Bluetooth Speakers
Bluetooth speakers are wireless speaker systems that connect to your smartphone or another audio device via Bluetooth. There are a number of different brands of Bluetooth speakers, but the most popular ones are made by JBL and others. The main advantage of these wireless speakers is that they can be connected to multiple devices at the same time, allowing you to listen to your favorite music from a variety of places. You can also connect them easily and quickly between devices by simply pressing the Bluetooth button on both devices.
- Wifi Speakers
Wifi speakers work in a similar way to Bluetooth speakers but connect instead to your home network via wifi. These types of wireless systems allow you to play music from any wifi-enabled device in your home, like your phone or laptop computer, without having to pair each one individually with the speaker system. Your smartphone will usually have a button or other prompt on it that allows you to easily connect it with these types of wireless systems.
- Auxiliary Speakers
Auxiliary speakers allow you to play music through another device such as an MP3 player or laptop computer, even if it’s not connected directly with the speaker system itself – this makes them great for use when traveling and away from home while keeping up with your favorite tunes! There are many different brands on the market today including JBL, Cambridge SoundWorks, and Bose; some have models that can be used as auxiliary speakers with other brands of wireless speakers.
- Wireless Speakers with an Auxiliary Input
Wireless speakers with auxiliary inputs allow you to connect your phone directly to the wireless speaker system and play music from your phone via the auxiliary input. This is a great solution for those who want to use their wireless speakers but don’t want to be tethered to one particular device. The main advantage of these wireless systems is that they can be connected easily between devices, allowing you to play your favorite music from multiple locations at the same time.
Wireless speakers are an excellent way to listen to music without having to worry about running out of speaker wires. They are also a great way to bring music to another room. Different types of wireless speakers connect using different technologies. These have their own pros and cons and can be used on different types of devices. If you want to listen to music in more than one room or take tunes outside, wireless speakers are a great option. They can connect to your phone or other device using WiFi or Bluetooth, giving you lots of options.