If you are an Amazon Prime subscriber, you must be loving what it has to offer. From the affordable membership cost to the numerous perks and add-on services, Amazon has made its loyalty program very user-friendly. Among all the things that make Prime even more rewarding is the presence of several exclusive features on devices or apps like screen mirroring. Mirroring isn’t exactly a new concept but using it with your smartphone is still something new for most users. If you love all things technology and want to take your experience to a whole new level, read on to find out how You can Mirror your iPhone to Amazon Fire Stick; or vice versa!
Can You Mirror iPhone to Amazon Fire Stick?
Yes, you can mirror your iPhone on the Amazon Fire TV Stick using Google Chrome. There are two ways to do this. If you are using a laptop or computer, you can use Google Chrome to mirror your iPhone to your Fire TV Stick. If you are using an iPhone, you can download the Google Home app and enable mirroring on your device.
What is Screen Mirroring?
- Screen Mirroring allows you to use your smartphone’s display with a different device like a TV, a projector, or even a laptop. This makes it easier for you to watch videos and movies on the bigger screen. It is also useful if you want to show your friends something that is too small on the smartphone’s screen.
- Screen mirroring is great for watching videos and movies on a larger screen but what about music? You can mirror the music as well but only if it is stored in the cloud or online services like Spotify or Apple Music. It won’t work if you are using an offline app like iTunes though!
- Screen mirroring is also useful if you want to share something easily like a picture or a video. You can also use it to show your friends what you are doing on your phone.
How to Mirror iPhone to Amazon Fire Stick?
- To begin, you will need to download the Mirror app on your Android device. You can also mirror your iPhone to Amazon Fire Stick through the Amazon app on a Windows or Mac computer.
- Next, open the Mirror app and sign in with your Amazon account. This will allow you access to the Prime Video app and other services which are not available for non-members.
- Once you have logged in, all you need to do is select the device you want to mirror from and tap Start Mirroring. The screen that appears is a small window that shows your phone’s screen from your perspective.
- To check if everything is working properly, make sure that both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network, and then start playing videos on your Amazon Fire Stick or smartphone using their respective apps (video streaming services like Prime Video or Netflix). If everything is working fine, then select Continue Mirroring. The next thing that happens is a pop-up window asking if you want to continue mirroring immediately (preferable) or later when the video ends (less preferable). Select Continue Mirroring as it allows you to keep watching what’s going on on your phone while being able to see it play back on TV.
- Now, you will have to wait for a few moments as the video continues to play on your device. When it’s done, select Continue Mirroring and the process will be complete!
Steps to Mirror iPhone to Amazon Fire Stick
- First of all, you need to download the Amazon Fire TV app on your iPhone.
- Once you have done that, go to the App Store and download the Amazon Fire TV app.
- Now, launch the app and log in with your Amazon account credentials. You will be asked to enter an email address and a password for authentication purposes.
- Now that you have logged in, tap on your avatar at the top left corner of the screen and choose “Settings” from there.
- Under the “Mirroring” section, choose “Airplay” from there and then “Enable AirPlay Mirroring” option from there too in order to enable screen mirroring on your device as well as iPhone to Amazon Fire Stick feature. (Note: While this is all about mirroring between devices running iOS, Android users can also use this feature by following these steps.)
- Now that both devices are set up for mirroring mode, open a compatible video content on your iPhone or iPad, or Android device such as Netflix or Hulu Plus, etc., which is supported by this feature; you should see the streaming content appearing on your Fire TV stick within seconds of starting it up!
- If you want to mirror your iPhone to Amazon Fire Stick, you can do that by simply initiating the screen mirroring feature on your iPhone. On the other hand, if you want to mirror your Fire TV stick to your iPhone or vice versa.
- You can Mirror iPhone to Amazon Fire Stick or vice versa.
- You can watch videos on your TV using your smartphone.
- You can mirror iPhone to Amazon Fire Stick in order to enjoy videos, games, and other content on a bigger screen than your phone’s screen.
- You can Mirror iPhone to Amazon Fire Stick without connecting an additional device like a computer, laptop, tablet, etc!
- You can Mirror iPhone to Amazon Fire Stick using an HDMI cable.
- It’s very easy and you don’t need to be tech-savvy in order to do it! In fact, you could do it yourself if you have basic knowledge of the process involved in setting up a mirroring connection between two devices (iPhones and the Amazon Fire TV / TV stick).
Screen mirroring is a nifty feature that lets you stream content from your phone or computer to a bigger screen via WiFi. However, this feature is not available on all devices. If you own an iPhone, you can mirror it to an Amazon Fire TV device by following the steps mentioned above. If you own an Amazon Fire TV device, you can mirror it to your iPhone by downloading an app and following a few simple steps. This will let you enjoy a more immersive experience while streaming content on your phone.